Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?

Prompt: Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?

Prompt Response: The part about writing the essay that was easiest for me was the conclusion. The most challenging part of writing the essay was evidence and commentary on my first body paragraph. I didn't have trouble brainstorming, but had trouble putting my thoughts into words. Once I got started and wrote a few paragraphs, my ideas were flowing freely so that made my conclusion easy to write. One thing I would do differently on my next argument essay is spend a longer time planning and write my thoughts down.

Summary: Today in class we wrote our argument essay.

Reflection: I should spend a little bit longer planning next time I write an argument essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?