After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Prompt: After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.
Prompt Response: One thing I did well was use strong personal evidence. One area I need to improve is sophistication. I could earn the sophistication point by including the implications or limitations of my argument. I could do this by providing the counterclaim of potential opponents and then addressing it. Next time I write an AP Lang argument essay I will spend some time making a specific plan to earn the sophistication point.
Summary: Today in class we went over our AP Lang argument essay scores and started writing our own poems.
Reflection: Simply spitting words out onto a piece of paper to make a poem is easy, but making a good poem will take a lot of time and be much more difficult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?