Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt: Describe one thing that makes you different from other people. 

Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is that I want to start my own business in the future. I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur. I might work for a very small business, but I could never see myself working for a big corporation. I definitely don't want to work in large bureaucratic organizations. I want my work to directly impact me.

Summary: In class today, we identified the rhetorical situation of scenes from movies and then took a quiz.

Reflection: It was hard for me to identify the scene with Leonardo Dicaprio as an argument rather than a fight because the husband and wife were yelling so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?