Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Prompt: Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

Prompt Response: I've always been curious about what life is like for people who don't have internal dialogues and a mind's eye. Whenever I think of something I can hear a voice in my hand saying it and either the letters of the words or an image of it. It helps me to think clearly. Not having these traits seems so alien to me and it's shocking that some people don't have them. I can't imagine a way to know what it's like to not have them without not having them.

Summary: Today in class we learned how to form a line of reasoning.

Reflection: My group has so many ideas for our line of reasoning that it could actually be counterproductive. It might be better if we had less options for how to phrase things or evidence because we wouldn't spend as much time choosing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?