Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Prompt: Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why. 

Prompt Response: I enjoy learning via hands-on activities the most because I am engaged in them. In class discussions or worksheet work I can either not participate/zone out or participate without really thinking. When I'm doing a hands-on activity I'm forced to pay attention and I learn better.

Summary: Today in class, we made 5 claims regarding what it means to own something and then supported our claims using our experiences, observations, and readings.

Reflection: When doing an AP Lang assessment I should always choose the topic which will be easiest for me to write about, rather than the one I like the most,.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?