What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made was a spider chart maker that shows how good a lacrosse player is based on selected stats. I chose a spider chart because it's the best way to display how good something is based on multiple different attributes at once. For each position, I had to select to show the stats that I thought were the most important. It stands out as my best work because it could actually be used in the real world to see how good a player is at a glance.

Summary: In class today, we learned about rhetorical situation and then practiced figuring it out based on a text. 

Reflection: It is important to eliminate bias when analyzing an article. I think a lot of people in our class struggle because they can't look at documents without their preexisting biases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?