Describe a time you felt completely lost.

Prompt: Describe a time you felt completely lost.
Prompt Response: When I first started thinking about what I wanted to major in in college I had no clue what I wanted to be. I thought about my interests, and I decided that I wanted to do something in the fields of STEM. After doing research and talking to my Dad, I narrowed my top two choices down to industrial engineering and computer science. I still don't know if I want to do either of these, but at least I have some direction now.
Summary: Today in class, we found claims in an article based on a topic and identified what type of claim they were.
Reflection: At the beginning of class, I struggled with identifying which type of claim a claim was, but now I am confident in my skills to accurately do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?