As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?
Prompt: As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?
Prompt Response: As I grow older and face new experiences I think I'll have to stand up and debate my faith most often with friends or family. There are a lot of people in my family who are not Christian and might be upset that I am. I've already had to discuss it with some of them. It will be challenging but I can use argumentative techniques to support my claims with evidence.
Summary: Today in class, we discussed arguments, persuasion, rhetoric, and ethos, pathos, and logos.
Reflection: I had trouble choosing the best answer for what technique the advertisements used between ethos, pathos, and logos.
Comments
Post a Comment