Three Goals That I Want To Achieve This Year

 Prompt Response: The first goal that I want to achieve this year is to get 4s or 5s on all of my AP Exams because doing so will give me a lot of college credit. The second goal that I want to achieve this year is to get my sleep schedule on point as this will improve all aspects of life. The third goal that I want to achieve this year is to get all A's so that I have a high GPA. I want to prioritize academics this year to prepare for college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?